Thank you so much for supporting NAAPIMHA! With your donation we can continue our efforts to:
1. Advocate for policies that provide resources to Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander mental health.
2. Tell the stories of what mental health means to our diverse communities.
3. Uplift the voices of those with lived experience.
4. Provide trainings that help redefine and reframe mental health in ways that resonate with our cultures.
5. Support programs that reach the community!
Whether it’s shopping for daily essentials like groceries, buying furniture for your home office, or even booking your next trip, the ShopRaise app lets you turn your everyday shopping into support for your NAAPIMHA all at no additional cost to you.
NAAPIMHA is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to promote and redefine the mental health and well being of the Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander individuals and communities in the United States. All donations are tax deductible.
If you would like to donate you can use the following links to donate through Paypal, Tiltify, and Benevity:
If you prefer to write a check:
Check Payable To:
565 S High Street
Denver CO 80209
For other donation inquiries, complete the following form.