The mission of the National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association (NAAPIMHA) is to promote the mental health and well being of the Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander communities. NAAPIMHA strives to raise awareness of the role of mental health in an individual’s health and well-being, especially in Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander communities throughout the country.
- Tue, May 24Online EventMay 24, 11:00 AMOnline EventWhere do we go from here? How do we keep advocating for mental health resources in our AANHPI communities? How can you stay involved? Join us for a discussion to recap the month of events, exchange ideas, and discuss opportunities that will help continue the momentum beyond May.
Help us Reach Our Goal!
The work that NAAPIMHA does is made possible through generous donations from people like you! When you donate you are helping us...
1. Advocate for policies that provide resources to Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander mental health.
2. Tell the stories of what mental health means to our diverse communities.
3. Uplift the voices of those with lived experience.
4. Provide trainings that help redefine and reframe mental health in ways that resonate with our cultures.
5. Support programs that reach the community - like our events during May!
We believe healing happens when we (re)claim who we are as Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders...because that too is mental HEALTH.