Looking for Participants for a Research Study on Diverse Adults with Psychiatric Conditions
Updated: May 23, 2020
Are you interested in participating in a research study about hoe diverse adults with psychiatric conditions view work
You are eligible to participate if you are:
* Asian American or White American
* Recovering from a psychiatric condition AND
* Currently employed or have been employed for at least 6 months in the past 3 years.
What does it involve?
* Completing a 45-50 min internet-based survey
What are the benefits of this study?
* The survey will help us learn about what work means to culturally diverse adults with psychiatric conditions.
Compensation and other information about the study
* You will receive a $25 VISA prepaid card for completing the survey.
* We will maintain the confidentiality and privacy of the information.
* Your participation in the study is completely voluntary.
If you are interested in participating, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Or click the link below https://bostonu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8evZxHdzURaSY6x