The National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association (NAAPIMHA) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote and redefine the mental health and well being of the Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander individuals and communities in the United States through training, programs, policy & advocacy, centering those with lived experience.
NAAPIMHA envisions mental wellness for all people; a world where mental health is destigmatized and AANHPI individuals and communities are able to access the care and information they need for their well-being.
We believe healing happens when we (re)claim who we are as Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders...because that too is mental HEALTH.
Donate to NAAPIMHA!
The work that NAAPIMHA does is made possible through generous donations from people like you! When you donate you are helping us...
1. Advocate for policies that provide resources to Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander mental health.
2. Tell the stories of what mental health means to our diverse communities.
3. Uplift the voices of those with lived experience.
4. Provide trainings that help redefine and reframe mental health in ways that resonate with our cultures.
5. Support programs that reach the community - like our events during May!